Friday, December 16, 2011

Join us for some football!

Having just won three out of four quarters in our little football pool from last week I'm now flush with cash that some of you undoubtedly contributed to my good fortune, so thank you!  With the Seahawks playing early on the road this Sunday against Da Bears we will have the store open early so there is a place for people to watch as the Hawks continue their unprobable run toward the playoffs.

New beer...  The Super Vaproizer is now on tap from Double Mountain. 

On Wednesday next week please join us for a brewer's night with Diamond Knott, followed by the Ugly Sweater contest on Thursday.

I'd also like to point out that my brother graced us with his presence last night and was three sheets to the wind by the time I arrived...as it should be!

More later-

Brad