Sunday, June 20, 2010

Indica Indeed, Christy Deems a 4.2

Christy on 6.20.2010

Lost Coast Indica IPA

Commercial Description:  A hoppy full bodied beer, crisp and clean. Made with generous amounts of Columbus, Willamette and Centennial hops.

4.2 Aroma: 7 Appearance: 4 Taste: 8 Palate: 5 Overall 18

lightly sweet caramel aroma, with just a hint of hops.  Orange-y, amber color, very clear, minimal head.  Medium sweetness/maltiness, nice bitter finish at the end, though.  The sweetness seems to fade with subsequent sips.  Medium body - very fizzy on the tongue, long bitter finish, but not too bitter.  I’ve had lots of IPA’s, and every time I have this beer (which is less than I should), I remember what a great beer it is and vow to drink it more often.  I promise to keep my vow this time!

Support ratebeer.com by creating a free profile today!